Connecting National Solutions to Local Challenges
NCLA is curated. NCLA's professional development offerings are chosen with the utmost care and in-depth research to ensure that they are highly relevant, valuable, and meaningful to the specific field of CTE administration.
NCLA is all about innovation. NCLA members are always looking for fresh ways to improve the outcome for their students and communities, and NCLA makes it easier to discover the innovative resources that will make the difference.
NCLA is fun! The boutique-style, small-conference vibe of NCLA lends itself to personal connections that go beyond the norm. NCLA members are passionate about learning and growing together in active community.
- » Cindy Friedemann selected as one of 50 Women Making a Difference by the Journal Record
- » Emma Marie’s doggie daycare opens second location in Dartmouth
- » C-TEC Edge Manufacturing Certification Program
- » COVID-19 Information and Resources from the Department of Ed
- » NCLA Webinar: COVID19, Community Colleges, and Digital Equity
- » Connect with CTE Administrators through the NCLA Facebook Group
- » Free Online Resources for Remote Learning
- » NCLA's Monthly Opinion Piece
- » Tune into the Latest NCLA Podcast Episode
- » Be a Guest on the NCLA Webinar or Podcast
- » Click Here to Sign Up for Our Webinar Notifications